Hey Everyone, Its been a while that the class 10th boards got over and this is the time for the results to be declared. I know everyone of you are eagerly waiting for the results to be declared. But we know no exact date that on which date the results will be declared. Now that the CBSE class 12th board results are out.
Now its time for the class 10th students to check their year performance. This is the time for great panic but guys chill you’ll be okay. You might be wondering which grade you will get and if you will score a perfect 10 CGPA this time around. I f you have the potential and support you will get what you want and now the results are near.
Though the officials from CBSE are sure that the results will be out on 2nd June but according to some professionals Results can be declared anytime between 30th May to 2nd June. So Now the question arises. How to check your result on the result day?
So here we go with the methods you may use to check your exam results for CBSE Board Class 10th 2017
- Official CBSE Websites: You can use these three websites www.results.nic.in, www.cbseresults.nic.in, and www.cbse.nic.in – to check your class 10th results.
- IVR : Then there’s the CBSE Class 10 result IVR system that provides you the results via a call (charged at 30p per minute per roll number). You can call 011-24357276, 011-28127030 (MTNL), 55530 (Idea Cellular), 54321223 (Tata Teleservices), and 54321202 (Airtel)
- SMS: Students can check their CBSE 10th result via SMS too (charged at 50p per SMS). Following are the numbers you can send the SMS to from your registered number in the format ‘cbse 10 [rollno]’: 52001 (MTNL), 57766 (BSNL), 5800002 (Aircel), 55456068 (Idea), 54321, 51234 & 5333300 (Tata Teleservices), 54321202 (Airtel), and 9212357123 (National Informatics Centre)
- You can also get your CBSE Class 10 mark sheets 2017 in your DigiLocker account. The DigiLocker account details will be sent to students via SMS on their mobile number registered with CBSE.
- Schools these days put up there school results online. So, you can head over to your school website to check your result.
So, you should keep your CBSE Roll No. , School Code, Center details handy. There are certain claims that the results will be declared on 2nd June but according to some officials the results will be declared on 31st May 2017. Its better to be ready and keep checking the website every hour.
All the Best everyone we hope you guys come out with flying colors and enjoy your day. 🙂